Always accept your blessings without counting them. Raw numbers are not what is important, it is how we graciously accept what has been so freely given.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Cute stuff for the baby boy!
Item Number one! Perfect for the farmer baby.
These are all just too cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE EM!!!!! I can't wait! He's been moving like crazy and he had the hiccups monday night! I was laughing so hard! He's gonna be so much fun!!!! I can't wait to get him into those precious outfits!
Those outfits are ging to be great. I can feel little Gabe moving around all the time. Surely little Ben will be a soccer player or perhaps little Jonas will be a track star. At any rate little Will is getting very big. -Brad
2 comments:
I LOVE EM!!!!! I can't wait! He's been moving like crazy and he had the hiccups monday night! I was laughing so hard! He's gonna be so much fun!!!!
I can't wait to get him into those precious outfits!
Those outfits are ging to be great. I can feel little Gabe moving around all the time. Surely little Ben will be a soccer player or perhaps little Jonas will be a track star. At any rate little Will is getting very big.
-Brad
Post a Comment