.JPG)
This weekend saw the beginning of Tom's Fall soccer season. Saturday evening was the perfect weather for being outside and watching the game was just great! Tom scored the first two goals of the game and his team went on to a victory 4-0 over Sunset.
.JPG)
It's so good to see Tom full of energy again after all of his medical stuff last spring.

He still runs like a gazelle! Hope he keeps it up for the whole season.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
More news....
Our final harvest of the growing season is coming soon, all that is left are a few tomatoes, three pumpkins and a few ears of popcorn. Hope I get it done before the rainy season starts.
Tomorrow starts our third week of school - it's going great for all of us.


1 comment:
Sorry,
We got the check a week or two ago. Our bank is in Seminole which is fantasticly inconvenient except when we needed to be approved for home loans. So we have to bank by mail. I sent the check in today so it should clear sometime next week. I figure out of state will take longer.
Regardless, we appreciate the money very much. I got a B+ on my first quiz in business school. It is very hard to juggle with my new job.
Love,
Brad
Post a Comment