A couple of days ago I went through my fabric drawer and found this nice flannel plaid to make us new Christmas stockings for our new home. Actually our other ones are in the lost box decorations in the attic and it is way too cold to go up there to look for it again! Yesterday I used a remnant of red with snowflakes to make Leah and Eden their stockings. So in two days I made five Christmas stockings without ever having to leave the house! It helps to always check the remnant bin at the fabric store.Hope I can come up with another project today because here we go again with even more snow! Today's forcast is for more snow and ice - more time stuck in the house. It is snowing as I sit here with my morning coffee, surronded by lazy, bored pets. Yes, the dogs want to go for a walk so hopefully we can go a bit later.
Tomorrow is freezing rain and ice. The good news is that this whole thing is supposed to leave us on Tuesday so we can go to Emily's for an early Christmas with she and the girls and Wednesday we can go to Don's family gathering and Christmas Day will be good old Oregon rain!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Cute stockings.
Love,
Brad
They are gorgeous
Post a Comment